Please see the below options for stabling your horse here at Loughview Livery, Dundonald, Northern Ireland.
- Turn out of your horse in the morning/lunchtime
- Turnout is all year round.
- Use of all facilities (includes walker, outdoor, use of an all-weather gallops, lunge arena, cross country field, and access to ride in several different fields).
- A bale of shavings a week
- Horses fed in the morning.
- There’s access to extensive hacking along farm lanes and throughout the Gilnahirk hills.
- 24/7 turnout, fields are rotated throughout the summer
- Reduced livery rate
- Grass livery available, very dry, plenty of grazing & shelter, natural stream for water.
- Can arrange haylage in bad weather.
- Please note there is no access to the yard facilities for Grass Livery – this is solely for horses out at grass.
Full Livery is not available at this time.
For questions concerning livery please don’t hesitate to CONTACT US.